Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Back Tack Finale

Yay! It arrived, it arrived!

I've been getting quite worried because my back tack pal (whom I can now identify as Acechick) han't received my parcel. But now it has arrived! And I think she might even like it.

I was late in getting it off and so sent it air mail. It sure takes a long time for those darn planes to fly across the sea to England, a boat could have beat it!

Anyway. PHEW! is all I can say.

I really wanted this exchange to be a satisfying one for me and I think it was. I have made a few good blogger friends through it. And made off like a bandit in back tack goodness! Thanks to Sauvage Blue who sent me the lovely fabrics and closures, thanks to Shades of Pink and Purple for liking the fabric and goodies I choose for her and for creating such beautiful items for her backtack pal, thanks to Acechick for being so patient and being appreciative of the little items I sent to her and finally, thanks to the back tack girls for spearheading all of this fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I am still looking everday, every single day for my stuff too!! sniff, sniff, sniff SOB!!!! You did a fabulous job.

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger ria said...

I'm glad to see you updated your site. I was beginning to wonder if you were on an extended vacation. lol.

I am sorry to hear you have not received your package. Do you know who is sending it? It sure took a few weeks for my parcel to get where it was going. I'm sure it will show up soon. Maybe you could email the back tack girls and ask them for your pal's info so you can see if it was sent. Oh! And I really like your knitted "T" It looks so compfy!

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger sauvageblue said...

I did recieve my BackTack exchange. Hummmm! I know my Knitted T caught ur undivided attention. It is actually right below it, hee, hee! It is pink&purple below "T" above the needle-roll I made.

3:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CRAFT

Leather craft
Wood
Basketry
Wirework
Decoupage
Quilling
Modelling & Pottery
Paper Mache

Textiles
Quilting
Sewing
Felt
Weaving
Appliqué

Knot work
Netting
Crochet
Knitting
Tatting
Lace making
Macramé
Finger knitting

Needlework
Crewelwork
Cross stitch
Embroidery
Smocking

Beadwork
French Beading
Loom work
Bead embroidery
Stringing

Stationary
Origami
paper craft
bookbinding

Cultural Handicrafts
Native Crafts
ART

Design

Dramatic Arts
Puppets (Finger puppets, marionettes)

Visual Arts
Photography
Drawing
Painting
Pen & Ink
Printmaking
Collage

Writing
Journaling

Music

Dance
FAMILY

Baby
Maternity

Letter Writing

Kids
Toys (Games, Puzzles)

Pet-keeping

Activities
Camping
Travel / vacations

Hobbies
Motorcycling
Pen Pals

Finances
THE HOME
Gardening
Organizing

Decorating
Candles
Pillows
HEALTH

Fitness

Cooking
Cooking
Baking
RESEARCH / EDUCATION

Homeschooling Resources
Science (Earth Science, Astronomy, Physics, Geography)
Literature
Mathematics
History

World Culture

Genealogy

Internet
Blogs
OCCASION
Family
Wedding
Christening
Father’s Day
Mother’s Day
Birthdays
Reunions

Holidays
New Year’s Day
Canada Day
Christmas
Easter
St. Patrick’s Day
Halloween
Valentines
Thanksgiving
Remembrance Day
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Bags
Aprons
Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewellery
COMMUNITY & COMMUNITY SERVICE

Girl Guides
Sparks
Brownies
Recycling